Mayroon kaming libreng tool sa online na petisyon, para sa paggawa at paglalagda ng mga petisyon.
Start a social movement by creating a petition
- Gumawa ng isang Petisyon
Magsimula ng petisyon sa pamamagitan ng pagpupuno ng isang simpleng form, at sa loob ng ilang minuto, makikita na online ang inyong petisyon.
Gumawa ng isang Petisyon
- Mangalap ng mga pirma
- Share the petition on your Facebook wall and in groups related to the topic of your petition. Open the petition page and click the Facebook button to share the petition on Facebook.
- Contact your friends
- Write a message where you explain why you have started the petition, since people are more likely to sign it if they understand how important the topic is.
- Copy and paste the URL of the petition into your message.
- Send the message using email, SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Skype, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Contact the media. This step requires that there are enough signatures on your petition.
- Create an active community around your petition
It's common for people to sign a petition and then forget it. Don't let this happen with your petition. Creating change is not a one-man or one-woman show. Try to get people involved.
- Publish announcements regularly to keep the signatories of your petition up to date on what has happened since you started the petition, and what will happen next. The signatories will be notified by email when you publish a new announcement.
- Create a group on Facebook for the signatories to discuss the petition. Encourage people to participate by asking their opinions and ideas.
- Ipadala ang inyong petisyon sa mga magpapasya
Magtakda ng isang pagtitipon kasama ang tagagawa ng desisyon at imbitahan ang medya na sumali.
Buong panahon | 24 hours | 7 days | 30 days | Last month | 12 months | This year (2023) | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011
IBASURA ANG ACCRUED INTEREST SA MGA CAR LOAN!
6 Ginawa noong: 2020-06-22 Statistics
|Time period||All countries||Philippines|